大約 23 小時
關于中文 (簡體) 的問題
Because Chinese is a pictographic language I was wondering, do you guys have a lot of synonyms for words or not? For example in English you can say “happy” or “cheerful” or “joyful” etc. and they all mean the same thing. Also, if you do have many synonyms, are they commonly used (since you’d have to learn a new character/combination of characters for each new word)?
- опробовать оповедать дегустировать вино все можно и они синонимы?
- Choose the answer that has the closest meaning to the part in parenthesis. 何度も人をだましてきたのだから、今度という...
- Please correct my journal ?? I decided to eat the KFC chicken for today's dinner from yesterda...
- What should my short term goals be for learning Arabic? I started learning on 28th August 2019 an...
- I know that if someone said "How do you do?" just said back to them "How do you do?". But how abo...
- man 和 men 和有什么不一樣？
- I miss you. 和 I missed you 和有什么不一樣？
- When do you say "merry Christmas"? on 24th or 25th?
- Yamete kudasai 是什么意思？
- Saranghae 和 Saranghaeyo 和有什么不一樣？